We can't wait to see you!COVID-19 Safety Measures
Firefly’s Commitment to Health and Safety
Policies and Procedures
Our top priority has always been to give you an exceptional experience at Firefly so you are able to recharge and rejuvenate your body and mind. Our resolve is even stronger now because we know that you have been missing your treatments and we want to be sure that you are confident in feeling safe when we see you again.
You will be seeing some changes at your next visit. With guidance from the CAMTC – California Massage Therapy Council, the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards (FSMTB) and the CDC, we have put in place updated policies and procedures to ensure your safety and the safety of our staff. We want to share with you what to expect and let you know about a few of the things we are doing as we welcome you back.
Please click through each section to ensure you are prepared for your next visit along with what you’ll want to bring with you.
We have enhanced our cleaning procedures, including scheduling an additional 15 minutes between each client to allow for time to clean and sanitize the treatment rooms and common areas.
Clients arrive no more than five minutes before their appointment time and wait outside until greeted by their therapist. No other friends or family members should accompany the client unless the client is a minor.
HEALTH SAFETY CHECKS
All employees and clients will check their temperature before arriving. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or above, showing any other symptoms, or recently been around anyone else showing symptoms, should stay home. There will be no penalty for last minute cancellations due to sickness.
Masks or facial coverings are required to be worn by everyone in the facility at all times. Online intake forms will be available for clients prior to each visit to ensure their wellness and understanding of potential risks.
All employees have been trained in sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
For Your Next Visit
Prior to each appointment you will be asked to fill out a brief health intake and consent form. The online form will be included as a link in your Reminder Email. This form is for you to confirm that you are healthy, you don’t have a fever or other symptoms, you have not been around anyone else with symptoms, and that you understand the risks involved with being in close proximity to someone for an extended period of time. This is to ensure your safety, the safety of our staff and the safety of other clients.
REQUIRED: Please fill out this ONLINE WAIVER before each appointment. Please use the same email address that you receive your confirmation and reminder emails at as your login, and then you can request a password if you have not already set that up.
When you arrive, please remain in your vehicle until five minutes before your appointment time. At that time, please come to the front door but wait outside until your therapist greets you and escorts you inside. Please sanitize your hands first thing when you arrive.
- MASK – A mask or face covering is required by everyone at Firefly
- WATER BOTTLE – Bring your own water bottle to hydrate before and after your session. This will limit use of and touching the water machine.
- BLANKET – Bring your own blanket if you want one for your massage or facial. At this time we are unable to provide blankets. Each client will be provided with their own set of clean sheets and a table warmer, but if you feel more comfortable with a blanket on top of your sheet, please bring your own from home.
Some New Things You Might Notice Around Firefly
- New touchless soap and paper towel dispenser.
- Touchless payments.
- No product testers and limited items in the retail area. (Products are available to order and shipped directly to you.)
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- New, easier to clean chairs replacing cloth chairs.
- Blankets not available until further notice.
- Firefly is undergoing an entire facility sanitation every two weeks.
- Even if you don’t see it, we are cleaning high-touch areas frequently.
A Final Word
We love feedback and welcome your comments. If you are posting on social media about your experience, please make it positive. If you have a concern or something negative to address, we ask that you please let us know in private so that we can fix it. We are doing our best to get back in the groove with a lot of additional safety measures, but we are not perfect and we can’t anticipate every situation. It takes a village and together we can help each other stay safe and healthy!
The Firefly Wellness Team